Thursday, February 13, 2014

Reading Diversion: Ask, Thank, Tell

I am blogging about my reading adventures. They are mostly from my reading list, but now that the semester is beginning there will be more diversions that will be represented.

So, I read Ask, Thank, Tell for my Money and Mission course at Luther Seminary. If you are a pastor person seeking to revitalize your stewardship practices then this book is for you! Charles (aka Chick) Lane is a dynamic writer who convinces the reader that stewardship and giving is NOT about paying the bills but about building disciples. Our giving tells a story about who we are and what we value. As leaders in the church and the world, what we give to others and the church matter. Lane offers a comprehensive plan that is practical, non-invasive, and life giving.

It is a must read for those thinking about the role of money in their life!

Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment