Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Old, New, Borrowed, and Blue

I seem to begin blog projects with great intentions. As life gets busier, my heart does not reside in this particular digital medium and I tend to lose interest and my grand intentions. In fact, the times when I feel most compelled to blog are when the heart is hurting and I am looking for some type of emotional outlet to release the pain or anxiety. Blogging first became popular when I was in high school, and the ways that it manifested were not always the healthiest.

Since those hormone filled days of expressing feelings without realizing the ramifications of ones words, blogging has taken on a new life in the social media spectrum. Due to a class project, I am here to give it another try and experience this type of online journaling forum. It feels completely foreign but will possibly have some really wonderful effects.

Here is to new experiences.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment